Los Angeles Violin Shop is a strong advocate for music education in our schools.
Thus, we partner closely with many teachers and schools to support their string programs. Los Angeles Violin Shop can work with your school in a variety of ways. We can…
- Set up a program of routine maintenance and repair of school instruments
- Pick-up and deliver instruments for repair from schools: Assess, provide quotation, repair and deliver.
- Help you choose good quality instruments for school program
- Set up a special rental program for your students with reduced rates
- Provide presentations on general string instrument care and maintenance
- Participate in Parent Nights for new students to you program
Currently we are proudly serving Los Angeles Unified School District, Baldwin Park Unified, California State Universities, The Colburn School, LA Phil’s YOLA and more to maintain their instruments in good, healthy working condition at fair and reasonable repair prices.
To learn more or to discuss the particular needs of your String Program, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 213-471-2124 and we’ll be happy to speak with you.