Los Angeles Violin Shop
3350 W Olympic Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90019. TEL: 213-471-2124
You will be charged from the day your instrument leaves our shop until we receive it back in our shop. 3 months minimum rental period required. After the initial 3 month period, there will be an automatic monthly charge, either via your credit card or ACH bank transfer. Monthly rental with tax and insurance will be charged to your financial institution unless you return the instrument back to our facility. (There will be 5% fee to use credit/debit card for monthly payment. To avoid fee please bring voided check for monthly rental payment.)
|BASIC MONTHLY Payment+ Tax||LAViolinShop Protection Plan|
- Graduated Sizes and Instrument Choice: Los Angeles Violin Shop offers a wide variety of sizes and rental levels for our customers to choose from when selecting an instrument to rent.
- Flexible Length of Term: The minimum rental is 3 months. If you discontinue the rental and return the instrument, the last month’s payment is the last charge you will incur.
- LA Violin Shop Protection Plan: Unless renter purchases the Protection Plan, the renter will be responsible for loss, theft and/or destruction of the instrument from all causes. The Protection Plan and rental credit will be voided if payments are past due or you fail to update payment methods.
- Advance Rental: On a case-by-case basis and for an additional monthly price, advanced rentals are available to serious students who have proven they can care for the instruments.
- 100% of the monthly rent is credited towards the Purchase up to 18 months.
- Maximum 100% of monthly rental credit may be applied as credit towardsup to 70% of LA Violin Shop’s fair and honest tag price on any instrument or bow* (except Tax, Processing fee, Protection Plan, and Accessories rental). *Rental credit can only be used towards the same type of instrument rented: i.e. cello credit can only be used towards a cello or cello bow, not a violin.
- The rental credit must be used at the time of rental return; otherwise, rental will be forfeited. Rental credit cannot be saved for future purchases.
- If the renter misses payments or fails to maintain account current, the rental credit will be forfeited.
Discounts are not held for future application and are non-transferable. Conversion of a current rental account to purchase is NOT AUTOMATIC. Renter MUST ELECT to purchase.