Rudoulf Doetsch instruments are hand crafted by experts. They are hailed by teachers and performers as some of America’s best German tonewood nstruments.
“Like a high-strung thoroughbred ready for the Triple Crown, the Doetsch’s sound is purposeful — loud, proud, and good for a blossoming soloist needing a voice that can carry” – Strings Magazine.
- Spruce top with maple back, sides and scrolls
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs and chinrest
- Hand applied antique-style, multi-layer spirit varnish
- Professional appearance and sound
- Violin available in sizes 4/4 in Guarneri pattern and 7/8 – 1/4 in Stradivari pattern
- – Highly selected Solid spruce top, highly flamed maple back and side- Ebony fingerboard and Ebony or boxwood fittings- Hand rubbed varnish reddish brown to brown- Set up with Dominant, Vision Titanium, or Evah Pirazzi strings (We try our best to choose the right string set for each instrument)
– Style: Stradivari or Guarneri pattern
– Coda NX violin bow or Jon Paul Bravo Violin Bow included
– Owens & Parkley Deluxe violin case or Bobelock oblong case included
– Rosin included (Gustave Bernadel Rosin or equivalent)
– Free Shipping within the continent of U.S
Be the first to review “Rudoulf Doetsch Violin (1/2-4/4)”
You must be logged in to post a comment.