Louis Keller violin features:
– Solid spruce top, highly flamed maple back and side
– Beautiful Ebony or Boxwood fittings
– German Wittner tailpieces installation available (upon request)
– Hand rubbed oil varnish reddish brown to brown
– Tastefully, naturally antiqued
– Set up with Thomastik Dominant with LA Violin Shop carved French bridge.
– Trade in Value Guaranteed for upgrade some restrictions apply.
Since all the violins are unique, the violin may be little different from pictures (grains, varnish)
LA Violin Shop proudly presents instruments at their prime quality and playability, because each of LAVS’s Violin undergoes professional set-up process by four of our workshop luthiers.
Newly Fitted French Aubert Luxe Bridge will insure precisely measured string height for best playability.
Perfectly fitted bridge feet and sound post maximizes the tonal quality and volume of the instrument.
Careful adjustment of the sound post will bring out the best voice of the instrument.
Smooth Pegs and 4 Fine Tuner Wittner tailpiece upgrade will guarantee stress free tuning ability.
Fresh Strings and hand rubbed polish on each instrument will make sure we hand you the most clean and beautiful instrument that sounds as good as it looks.