For Los Angeles Violin Shop customer, we would confidently recommend this product for the advanced students or amateur player. This is great value for the money. The arching, and thickness are carved with exact measures and followed by Los Angeles Violin Shop’s specification.
Adler Friedrich Violin features:
- Solid spruce top, maple back and side
- Ebony fingerboard
- Hand rubbed oil & spirit varnish in antiqued deep chestnut
- Set up with Thomastik Dominant installed.
- Rosewood chinrest, pegs, and tailpiece
- Style: Guarneri
- Brazilwood bow with genuine Horsehair
- Oblong violin case included
- Rosin included (Gustave Bernadel Rosin or equivalent)
- Free Shipping within the continent of U.S
This Adler Friedrich violin is our shop model. Since all the violins are unique, the violin may be little different from pictures (grains, varnish).