After long partnerships and training with renowned French appraisers, Mr Jean-Francois Raffin, Sylvan Bigot, Yannick Le Canu (for French bows) and Jean-Jacques Rampal, Jonathan Marolle (for fine instruments), have earned the highest reputations in the classical appraisal industry. Their certificates are recognized around the world. Owen Lee and The Los Angeles Violin Shop are proud to announce they will be hosting an event in January 2019 with these experts, where they will exhibit some of their finest instruments and bows, and offer appraisals of customers’ instruments. More details will follow as the dates grow closer.
- Vatelot-Rampal and Jean-Francois Raffin expert session at Los Angeles Violin Shop will be Jan 24-27, 2019
- Please save the time and make an appointment
- January 24th 2019~January 27th from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- 15 minutes appraisal (verbal appraisal) will be $60 however, we will reimburse $60 when you decide make certificates.
- After the inspection, experts will give you verbal authentication.
- The certificate of authenticity will be made in Paris, France and will be mailed to LA Violin Shop.
- If the instruments or bows are authentic, LAVS will take pictures of bows and instruments.
- Dealers, collectors, and musicians all welcome to sign up for a session.
- Please call 213-471-2124 or send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information