We are always looking!
LAVS is looking for experienced repair and restoration professionals for part time set-up and minor repair work. We are interested in qualified people from anywhere in the United States. If you have these skills and would like more information please send reumes to email@example.com
Full or part time Repair Technician
Salary Based on Experience
Repair Technician needed to repair, clean and maintain stringed instruments in the workshop. Other duties include top-off instrument, recamber wood, and instrument “set-up” (install strings, replane fingerboard, cut a new bridge, install pegs and tailpiece).
- String instrument repair experience required
- Ability to solve problems, multi-task and follow up
- Teamwork oriented with the ability to work in a learning environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Recommendation letters required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Violin making school graduates preferred (CVMS, VMSA, Mittenwalt, Cremona Violin making Schools)
Los Angeles Violin shop is looking for a marketing, shop sales & customer service rep
Job Duties & Requirements
- No hard selling, explaining our products and following up with customer
- Ability to start a conversation and assess their needs
- Easy going, easily be friend with new persons, get to know others fast enough and have some sense to catch dealers needs
- Graduates of Violin, Viola, Cello performance degree required
- Need ability to converse with individuals and explain our products
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, very crucial
- Passionate, outgoing, enthusiastic, and happy
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
We are looking to consign or purchase contemporary violin and bow maker’s instruments all the time. Please feel free to give us a call about contracted program and work with us.