This violin retains sufficient level of sweetness and projection for serious students.
As one of our most popular student to step up outfits, Klaus Keller model violin is great student violin for step up students. It is all handmade, hand rubbed oil varnished with amber to reddish brown. The oil & spirit varnish makes this violin unique and beautiful. It has robust volume, all strings are brilliant clear in all positions.
For Los Angeles Violin Shop customer, we would confidently recommend this product for the step up students. Our shop uses Thomastik Dominant Violin strings. The most popular, and great quality string is installed with this violin, and German Wittner tailpiece gives you smooth fine tuning experience. This is great value for the money. The arching, and thickness are carved with exact measures and followed by Los Angeles Violin Shop’s specification.
Klaus Keller violin features:
- Solid spruce top, highly flamed maple back and side
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Hand rubbed oil & spirit varnish reddish brown to brown
- Set up with Thomastik Dominant (3/4, 4/4) or Vision Strings installed.
- German Wittner tailpiece installed for fine tuning
- Style: Stradivari Pattern
- A. Basso Brazilwood bow with genuine Horsehair
- Oblong violin case included
- Rosin included (Gustave Bernadel Rosin or equivalent)
- Free Shipping within the continent of U.S
Los Angeles Violin Shop Set up process
- Violin makers carefully fitted and carving the bridge
- Check up and adjust the bridge height for maximum playability
- Soundpost setting for optimal sound
- Peg shaping and fitting for easy tune
- Fine tuner check up
- Nut height and spacing adjust
- Fingerboard inspection and planning
- Install high quality strings
Chosen by makers, played by professionals, trusted by musicians