As one of our most popular student to step up outfits, Pietro Moretti model violin is great student violin for step up students. It is all handmade, hand rubbed oil varnished with amber to reddish brown. The oil & spirit varnish makes this violin unique and beautiful. It has robust volume, all strings are brilliant clear in all positions.
For Los Angeles Violin Shop customer, we would confidently recommend this product for the step up students. Our shop uses Thomastik Dominant Violin strings. The most popular, and great quality string is installed with this violin, and German Wittner tailpiece gives you smooth fine tuning experience. This is great value for the money. The arching, and thickness are carved with exact measures and followed by Los Angeles Violin Shop’s specification. Since it is all handmade and varnished, outside varnish and wood grain may different but it will be very similar to pictures.
Pietro Moretti violin outfit features:
– Solid spruce top, highly flamed maple back and side
– Ebony fingerboard and pegs
– Hand rubbed oil & spirit varnish reddish brown to brown
– Set up with Thomastik Dominant (3/4, 4/4) or Vision Strings installed.
– German Wittner tailpiece installed for fine tuning
– Style: Stradivari Pattern
– Brazilwood bow with genuine Horsehair
– Oblong violin case included ($89.99)
– A. Basso Brazilwood High Quality Violin bow included ($100 Value)
– Rosin included (Gustave Bernadel Rosin or equivalent)
– Free Shipping within the continent of U.S
– Trade in Value Guaranteed for upgrade
This Moretti violin is our shop model, since all the violins are unique, the violin may be little different from pictures (grains, varnish).