The most popular intermediate student outfits, Markus Keller model violin is great violin for step up students. It is all handmade, hand rubbed oil varnished with amber to reddish brown with tastefully antiqued. French polished after antiquing process. It has robust volume, all strings are brilliant clear and has sweetness in all positions. Our shop violin makers the best performance pick is this model.
For Los Angeles Violin Shop customer, we would confidently recommend this product for the step up serious students. Our shop uses Thomastik Dominant, or Vision Titanium. We choose the best sounding violin strings to each violin. The outfit come with Jon Paul Bravo American made carbon fiber bow, quality rosin and, Owens & Parkley deluxe violin case. This is great value for the money. The arching, and thickness are carved with exact measures and followed by Los Angeles Violin Shop’s specification.
Markus Keller violin outfit features:
– Solid spruce top, highly flamed maple back and side
– Ebony fingerboard and boxwood pegs
– Hand rubbed spirit varnish reddish brown to brown
– Tastefully, naturally antiqued
– Set up with Dominant, Vision Titanium, or Evah Pirazzi strings (We try our best to choose the right string set for each instrument)
– Style: Stradivari or Guarneri pattern
– Jon Paul Bravo Violin Bow
– Owens & Parkley Deluxe violin case included
– Rosin included (Gustave Bernadel Rosin or equivalent)
– Free Shipping within the continent of U.S
– Trade in Value Guaranteed for upgrade –See our Trade in Policy.