The most popular intermediate student outfits, Louis Keller model violin is great violin for step up students. It is all handmade, hand rubbed oil varnished with amber to reddish brown with tastefully antiqued. The oil varnish makes this violin unique and beautiful. It has robust volume, all strings are brilliant clear in all positions.
For Los Angeles Violin Shop customer, we would confidently recommend this product for the step up serious students. Our shop uses Thomastik Dominant Violin strings. The most popular, and great quality string is installed with this violin, and A. Basso Violin bow, and Oblong reinforced case. This is great value for the money. The arching, and thickness are carved with exact measures and followed by Los Angeles Violin Shop’s specification. We guarantee to have this beautiful violin in stock all the time.
Louis Keller violin outfit features:
– Solid spruce top, highly flamed maple back and side
– Beautiful Boxwood fittings
– German Wittner tailpieces included (upon request)
– Hand rubbed oil varnish reddish brown to brown
– Tastefully, naturally antiqued
– Set up with Thomastik Dominant with LAViolin Shop carved French bridge.
– Style: Stradivari or Guarneri pattern
– A. Basso High quality Brazilwood violin bow included
– Oblong reinforced violin case included
– Rosin included (Gustave Bernadel Rosin or equivalent)
– Free Shipping within the continent of U.S
– Trade in Value Guaranteed for upgrade some restrictions apply.
Since all the violins are unique, the violin may be little different from pictures (grains, varnish)