LA Violin Shop Warranty
Los Angeles Violin Shop Limited Life time Warranty
Los Angeles Violin Shop (LAViolinshop.com) is proud to provide high quality musical instruments at affordable prices. Our reputation, service and our competitive prices is something that we pride ourselves on. Most of the instruments we carry on our shop come with a standard Limited Lifetime Warranty. This gives you a complete peace of mind knowing that your investment is well protected. In the event of a claim, you simply contact us and we’ll take care of everything for you. If your instrument fails, or find out structural defect, the Lifetime Warranty assures you that your purchase will either be repaired or replaced with another of the same or similar characteristics.
This Warranty is valid from the time the instrument is received or purchased. There is no warranty against deterioration due to perspiration, acid, corrosion, atmosphere, wear and tear or other external causes. Corks, strings, pads, bridge, peg replacements and other parts subject to normal wear have no warranty coverage. Shipping and insurance charges for instruments requiring warranty services are to be paid by the owner. Los Angeles Violin Shop (LAViolinshop.com)will be the sole judge as to the cause of damage or defects and be responsible for repair. If a replacement is needed, the replacement product or parts may be either new or refurbished, and may not necessarily be the same brand as your original.
This Warranty excludes all consequential damages. It does not cover damages resulting from accident, misuse, normal wear and tear or tampering. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
* This Warranty starts from the day the instrument is received or purchased.
* Your warranty reference number will be the same as your invoice order number. You will need to provide the reference number to report or follow up on a warranty issue.
* This warranty covers all defects in workmanship with all labor and material cost for repair paid for by Los Angeles Violin Shop (LAViolinshop.com). If a replacement is needed, the replacement product or part may be either new or refurbished, and may not necessarily be the same brand as your original.
* Shipping and insurance charges for instruments requiring warranty services are to be paid by the owner.
* Warranty is only applied to original purchaser and he or she must present the original receipt from Los Angeles Violin Shop (LAViolinshop.com)
* Recourse on repair/replacement of parts or whole is at the sole discretion of Los Angeles Violin Shop (LAViolinshop.com).
* Any repairs carried out by a third party without Los Angeles Violin Shop (LAViolinshop.com)prior approval will NOT be reimbursed under any circumstances.
* Damages, deterioration or malfunction resulting from misuse, negligence, accident, abuse, improper operation or failure to properly maintain the instrument, in warrantor’s judgment, are not covered under this Warranty.
* Damages that, in the warrantor’s judgment, have been brought about by repair or alteration done by a repair persons not specifically authorized to do so in writing by the warrantor are not covered under this Warranty.
* Strings, bows, cases, corks, strings, pads and other parts or accessories subject to normal wear or customization (i.e. bridge, pegs, etc.) have no warranty coverage.
* This Warranty shall not extend to consequential damages, which include but are not limited to loss of use of the instrument, third party actions (fire, collision, vandalism, theft, etc.).