Los Angeles Violin Shop
3350 W Olympic Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90019. TEL: 213-471-2124
You will be charged from the day your instrument leaves our shop until we receive it back in our shop. 3 months minimum rental period is required. After the 3 month period, there will be an automatic charge to either credit card or ACH bank transfer. Monthly rental with tax and insurance will be charged to your financial institution unless you return the instrument back to our facility. (To avoid a fee please bring a voided check for monthly rental payment. There will be a 5% fee to use credit/debit card for monthly payment).
|BASIC MONTHLY Payment+ Tax||LAViolinShop Protection Plan|
- Graduated Sizes and Instrument Choice: Los Angeles Violin Shop offers a wide variety of sizes and rental levels for our customers to choose from when selecting an instrument to rent.
- Flexible Length of Term: The minimum rental is 3 months. If you discontinue the rental and return the instrument, the last month’s payment is the last charge you will incur.
- LA Violin Shop Protection Plan: Unless the renter purchases the Protection Plan, the renter will be responsible for loss, theft and/or destruction of the instrument from all causes. The Protection Plan and rental credit will be considered invalid if payments are past due or the client fails to update payment methods.
- Advance Rental: All advanced or professional instrument rentals will be 3% of the retail price.
- 100% of the monthly rent up to 18 months, is credited towards the purchase of an instrument.
- Maximum 100% of monthly rental credits may be applied as credit towards up to 70% of LA Violin Shop’s fair and honest tag price on any instrument (except Tax, Processing fee, Protection Plan, and Accessories rental).
- This discount (Purchase Option credit) must be applied towards purchase when returning instrument to LAVS; otherwise Rental Credit will be forfeited.
- If the renter missed payment or fail to maintain account current, the rental credit will be forfeited.
- Discounts are not held for future application, and are non-transferable. Conversion of a current rental account to purchase is NOT AUTOMATIC. Renter MUST ELECT to purchase.